January 27th – February 13th, 2017
The Dynamite I ❤️ 180 Challenge is designed to be a fun and easy way to build healthy habits. Start at the end of January and be feeling sweet for your sweetie on February 14th. Just in time for a piece of chocolate (dark, organic cacao, low sugar – of course!).
Valentine’s Day Preparation – I ❤️180 Challenge
- If you started a “diet” January 1st, you may be ready for a booster.
- If you did not start your resolution on January 1st, it’s never too late.
- If you are feeling sluggish after the holidays, this is a great way to reset healthy habits.
How do I join the Dynamite I ❤️180 Challenge?
- Download the I ❤️ 180 Challenge Team Entry Form.
- Name your team and gather your members (minimum of 2, maximum of 6).
- Join the 180 Support Group Facebook Page for updates, recipes, encouragement, testimonials, prizes and more!
- Email in your entry form with your team’s beginning pictures (optional, but highly encouraged) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order a I Love 180 Challenge Pack (Item#: 4000109) for each member of your team. (No purchase necessary, contact Customer Service for details.)
I Love 180 Challenge Pack INCLUDES: ($124.49 Wholesale or $149.99 Retail)
• 180 Starter Pack (180, TriMins, DM Plus)
• $25 DynaBucks to use before March 15th
• Mega Botanicals Shaker + 3 Mega-B’s Samples
• Dynamite T-Shirt
What will I need to do as part of the Dynamite I ❤️180 Challenge?
- Start the 180™ Protocol (instructional booklet is included with all bottles of 180), “load” on January 27-28, 2017 and follow the 180™ Protocol to reset your healthy habits.
- Daily: Follow the protocol in your 180 booklet including recording your weight, drink the full amount of water, eat protocol food, and take daily foundation supplements.
- Weekly: Every Friday, each team’s coach will submit the Team Calculation Sheet.
- Days 1 and 18: Take measurements and photos (if you choose to take them) to be submitted for the official challenge.
- Each team must submit (either by email or on the 180 Support Group Facebook page) two 180™ recipes that follow the 180™ protocol.
HAVE FUN, encourage each other, and build your healthy habits!